View all frequently asked questions
View FAQ Tags
What do I do when a customer cannot place an order because the website said items with an asterisk were out of stock, but none of the items in her cart had an asterisk?
Yes, customers are required to put in their tax ID. If they don't, we have to call them and get it.
It's our way of verifying them.
There is an exception to this. If you call and they are applying for one (new business) we do not need it until they order.
Do we have a procedure when a customer places a web order then wants to add on after the order was placed?
We create a new sales orders for "add on's". See internal Coventry procedures.
What do I do when the system won't let an order go through for one item type even though there is enough available?
Check the quantity on the website and make sure it is a 4 digit number such as "9999."
A customer is trying to place an order and cannot complete it because there isn't a shipping option. What do I tell the customer?
1. Look at the customer's address - is it in Canada? If so, the customer must go through Quanta.
2. Look at what group the customer is in.
3. Make sure that the shopping cart has the $100 needed for the minimum order. To find this out, contact the customer directly and ask.
The Coventry rep can ask for the Dropbox link, which is viewable only, and forward to the customer.
1. Search to see if lead is in the zoho database. If so don't add.
2. Add to zoho as an account
If windows 7, make sure firewall is off and network is set to home
Windows 10 april patch disables smb sharing.
Check the template.The correct one that shows the sales rep is called "Customer Sales Order Invoice." If it has defaulted to "The Coventry Invoice" or any other, it is probably incorrect.
This especially tends to happen if a new company file has recently been created, or new users have been added.
Here is the process to be followed for when customer issues come up.
1. Account manager or customer service person finds out an issue and creates a case in zoho. Put as much information in the detail field as possible and select the correct type of issue. Assign to the CCI user in zoho with a due date of that day. Set the urgency to normal unless something warrants a higher level. The person entering the case will send an email to email@example.com with the same details put in zoho.
2. Each call or email is entered in as a task in zoho to track where someone left off with the customer. (Needed for any staff changes or vacations).
3. When the issue is resolved the customer service person puts in a task for the account manager to follow up on the case and close the case. That task should be scheduled 10 days out.
4. The account manager will log the results of the follow up on the customer account notes with the case name/number.
You will see cases if you go into the customer account and scroll to the bottom in zoho. You can create new cases by clicking the plus sign.
Note: Once the case has been created and assigned to the CCI user the account manager has handed that off to the CCI user, there is no need for the account manager to insert themself into the conversation until CCI has confirmed the issue has been resolved and a follow up task is assigned. If a significant amount of time has passed and the case has not been updated you will escalate to me for next steps.
The immediate questions:
1) What is the name of the customer?
May also need:
1) What browser they are using
2) What operating system they are running
3) When was the last time they were able to place an order.
4) What page were they on or what were they doing when this happened?
5) what Time and date did the issue happen?
6) Are you able to replicate this issue on the Type 40 prod or dev site?
Put all this in the zoho case and assign a task out. Cases and Tasks do not always send an email. You need to always email the person it's assigned to.
yep known issue. Take a phone order.
When a customer is having a web issue, take the order over the phone. Have them read it to you. Enter a case and record the error and the entire order and attach the account.
The immediate questions:
1) What is the name of the customer?
This happens when the website does not get a proper completion message from the payment gateway. Confirm the order has been paid. Then change the status to new so it can be processed. Daily check for new missing status orders.
No preventative action can be done.
1) Login as shared account on dev site (varies per site)
How to fix:
Token needs to be renewed. Contact Jeremy
Make sure the formatting is correct - no headers, and the date/time match what Hootsuite expects (at the time of this post, that was hh:mm and if seconds were added, then there was an error.
Postal code is missing during checkout.
error: 111035: The maximum per package weight for the selected service from the selected country or territory is 150.00 pounds.
install newest vqmod from this website and follow install instructions, https://www.
Detail needed to start investigation
1) Does the Inventory on the website match what is available in QB?
2) Does the inventory on the website match what was available in the last uploaded inventory spreadsheet on Kosh?
3) If the inventory shows out of stock on the website, run the splunk dashboard (CCI - Inventory items at zero review). What is the first date it started being out of stock?
4) Were there any network issues or server work recently?
5) Do the model numbers in QB match the model numbers in the website.
Create a case in Zoho CRM and report to answers and impacted model numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's how the website inventory process runs:
1) Daily Quickbooks Inventory report is run and put on Kosh.
2) Hourly process looks for a new file to upload to all external Type 40 web/database servers.
3) On the web/database server a process runs on each server looking for a new file and replaces the matching model number inventory with Quickbooks Available inventory. (splunk is updated at this point)
4) Files are archived on kosh and the individual external server as evidence of the transaction.
Warning: No Payment Options are available No payment options are available when the customers item total cart is under $100 or are a Canadian customer.
Log into the website
Search for the customer
Log into the front end of the website as the customer.
Verify the item amount in the cart.
If the cart is above $100, create a screen shot of the cart total and attach to the case in zoho with additional troubleshooting detail. Assign case to the Type 40 sales support user and send email to email@example.com.
1) Can you get to any other website on the interwebs?
2) Detach from the Coventry wifi and try to get to the website from your mobile device. Can you get there?
3) Is the website coming up but shows a different error? Take a screen shot and open a ticket/case in zoho crm. Make sure to assign the case to the Type 40 sales support user and email the ticket/case number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Change the customer group to pickup from store or use customer shipping/ups number group on joocart.
8 weeks after getting all pre production information.
New products will be available on the vending site after all preproduction information is sent to vending management.
The following items need to be sent over to vending management before the process can get started:
2. Model and upc codes
3. Label artwork
4. Additional supplies required (i.e. cards, bags, bottles, etc)
5. Target rollout date.
6. Prices (retail & wholesale)
if a blog doesn't show up run the pipeline by hand
components -> ob grabber - > click arrow by category name -> manual post
see if it published
if not published, check for "/" in front of "images"
If it still is not on website, look at the advanced pipes for the blog category to see if "update" is turned on - change force update to "no"
then re-enebale the blogs. The force update will change it to be unpublished.
http not HTTP for Google tracking links
STANDARD(URL) all in caps within blog post
STANDARD links only work for website blog posts. Use direct links for anything else (newsletters, landing page, etc)
Go into the pipe and see if they match what's on resource if there's ever a question
Check to see if the obgrabber process has been blocked by rsfirewall. Moving to a new server will need a new ip whitelisted.
Fix: install php_curl and php_gd
php7.4-cli php7.4-common php7.4-curl php7.4-fpm php7.4-gd php7.4-json php7.4-mbstring php7.4-mysql php7.4-opcache php7.4-readline php7.4-sqlite3 php7.4-tidy php7.4-xml php7.4-xsl php7.4-zip
Next time if you get same errors , then edit components/com_opencart/
Find line number 47 and 48 then comment them as follows and save
When I try to pull the t40s blogs through on Staff Dev, I get this error: Error: [This XML document is invalid, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Invalid document end at line 2, column 1] URL: http://resource.type40sales.com/component/obrss/staff-dev-t40s-blogs.feed?Itemid=752 [ Found: 0 ][ +0 ][ 0/5 ] [ Started: 2021-06-18 19:32:44 ][ Engine found: 0 items ] Engine not found data
Example of a cause for error: One of the links had http:/// (extra slash)
Look at a published blog on that site for an example of how the STANDARD URL converted to a link. For example https://www.coventrycreations.com/index.php?option=com_opencart&Itemid=140&route=product/search&search=AMB-ME&utm_source=blog&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=rtl+MM+-+Candle+Ritual+for+opening+your+eyes+to+your+own+bad+habits
Copy the first part of the link, through the sku.
Update the sku to the current product.
Add to website url line in Google tracking form.
Check for pending posts in Easyblog. It may need to be approved.
--> check to see if firewall is on
--> check to see if desktop is in the same workgroup
--> check to see if current network is set to public or work (should be set to "home" or private network for windows 10)
--> check to see if bonjour service is turned off
--> check to see if SMB service is disabled because of windows 10 security patch
Can anyone else access Kosh? Y/N
Note: make sure to add user IDs as lowercase on Kosh and the windows PC. Any mixed case userids will give you problems and not work right.
1) ssh to kosh putty login as the windows user and password
2) type "su -" use password <um no... no password on the web lol>
3) type "useradd new user name"
4) type "passwd new userid"
5)type "smbpasswd -a (new userid)"
6) type "/bin/restart_wins.sh
--> check to see if the file is named correctly
--> check that the correct date is in the file name
--> check to see if there are more than 2 columns in the file after the item description. (delete the extra blank columns as needed).
What are the steps for a user to regain access to a website after being auto banned (such as for too many wrong attempts at a password) or when there are other indications that it has to do with the IP address?
Customer numbers are the phone numbers. They need to have the parentheses removed and put in as XXX-XXX-XXXX
If the company name does not match the company name in QB it will create a new customer. The duplicate customer will have to be merged in QB and updated in the website.
Customer notes will only get wiped out when the address is updated and the customer notes are not kept in a notes/memo area.
1) login into the admin pages for the website.
2)Go to -> components -> joocart -> customers.
3) Search for customer email address.
edit customer and look at each address entry.
4) Ensure company name is set.
Special note for account manager address book entries where they enter customer orders.
Ensure the company name is set and address 2 reflects the customer email address.
1) log into faire
2) go to orders
3) click the export icon at the top of the page
4) Select new orders and leave time at all time.
5) Save csv file with the name faire-<date>-<iteration>.csv
6) upload file to Kosh\flie-transfers\orders-to-
All files for quanta and faire need to be uploaded to kosh\file-transfers\orders-to-be-imported.
See faire or quanta sections in the FAQ for site specific details.
1) log into repo2.type40sales.com
2) Click on the website prefix and continue until your get to the year /month you are looking for.
3) Open the admin pages of the website you are importing orders for.
4) Go to components -> joocart -> orders
5) Make a list of any orders with a status of new.
6) Return to repo2.type40sales.com
7) download all txt files by right clicking on the file link and saving to a directory on your computer. (suggested directory c:\downloads)
8) open Quickbooks desk top
9) open Zed axis importer
10) On the connect tab: click quickbooks desktop and click connect
11) on the import tab, browse to the first file you downloaded and select.
12) Under text file options select "pipe".
13) Under common options make sure "has header is checked".
14) Under select mapping choose "sales order".
15) make sure auto number is checked under additional options
16) Click the import button.
17) double check shipping address.
For any issues or errors email email@example.com and attache a screen shot.
Error - Expiration-dated fba inventory is not eligible for sending to Amazon using manufacturing barcode. Please Apply an Amazon barcode label.
The fix: delete product and recreate it under fulfilled by merchant. Once the item is added, click on product, go to action and change to fulfilled by Amazon. When the window appears, click on convert only.
1) Go to Quickbooks reports -> memorized reports -> type 40 reports